Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Beau Coup Wedding Favors with a Nautical Theme



Found the cutest favor store; called Beau Coup. What a great name... right? They have a full page of nautical (or beach) themed favors that I haven't seen before. Great prices. Great choices. Awesome ideas...... Such as the little rattan bag (think about it girls --we all carry little straw purses during the summer) filled with jordan almonds... of course you can put whatever you want in the bag, but it's cute. Cuter than tulle' in my opinion and so beachy! Or the adorable dolphin bottle opener. He's cute too -- and he has some color.... works great as a tie on too! You can check them out here: Beau Coup

Check them out if you want something different: Beau Coup

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I publish your publish to my weblog? I will add a backlink
to your forum. That’s one actually sweet
post.

Have a look at my blog ... best pregnant