Thursday, April 12, 2007

Chinese Laundry ... SHOES YOU WILL LOVE !!!!!!


I just have to post this banner for two simple reason... one I love it ... it's so cute and two; I own a few pair of Chinese Laundry shoes. And honestly (cross my heart) they are the most comfortable shoes I own and they last forever. They have really adorable styles, including lines that mimic shoes from the 1940's, 1950's through the 80's and now. Trust me, they are worth checking out : )


If you want to know more ... Chinese Laundry launched in 1981 with a collection of fashion forward footwear targeted to the young women’s market. For its remarkable ability to deliver on lifestyle and lead with trend, Chinese Laundry has attracted the attention of a growing number of stars and celebrities, including Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff, Teri Hatcher, Courteney Cox, Kelly Clarkson, and Jennifer Love Hewitt. Chinese Laundry has carved a niche for itself in today's competitive market and is available in better department and specialty stores as well as boutiques nationwide.



0 comments: